Use Google Analytics for detailed Statistics Analysis

Written by Basis-Consultant on 11:09 PM

I have installed google analytics on my blog and i am impressed by the data it provides. It is not a real time statistics provider. Your website stats are updated every 24 hours. It collects upto 5 million page views per month. I have been messing with statcounter but i think one must try google anlytics first. It gives a lot of information like depth, keywords, referrers to a single webpage level. Very deep stats are given which are not provided in other website counters. You can even connect your adwords campaign with google analytics. It also displays the no of clicks on each of links. It provides many useful stats like keywords with which visitors found your website and the

Referrers page like

This give me info that for my linuxtuts.blogspot.com come from tuxmachines.

Browser statistics.
As you can see many of my visitors use firefox and so i have to check my blog/website compatiable with firefox and other major browsers.



Operating Systems of visitors that visit my webs.

This is the list of operating system of users who visit my websites.
These stats are very useful. I have written a post on what these statistics provide you and how they are helpful. Just don't get suckered in those website counters which provide realtime stats. Although google analytics updates you websites which once in 24 hours it provides very deep analytical stats like with which keywords visitors found one of your webpage and time spent on that webpage. Google analytics is very useful for long term analysis and i recommend all webmasters use it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Use Google Analytics for detailed Statistics Analysis ”