Choose a short Blog Title

Written by Basis-Consultant on 11:33 PM

I have search for one my blog in Google to test whether it is indexed or not. But, unfortunately I saw only the main page indexed and rest of the pages are omitted as supplementary results which you have to click show omitted results to be displayed. I have researched about and found out that my blog's name is too long and all of my post's title starts with my blog name and continued by the post's title. This can be devastating results in bringing Google's traffic. I have modified the blog to display the post's title first and then the blog's title which has increased the search results from Google. So always remember to choose a short title for your blog. But if you want to choose a long title for your blog i suggest you first apply the hack Swapping blog's title with post title. After applying this hack fill your post title with good keyword that bring Google traffic for that post.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Choose a short Blog Title ”